Meanwhile, latest update reveals that the competition for the Telugu theatrical rights has heated up big time. Several renowned production houses are making due plans for bagging these rights and are ready to shell some huge amounts.
As Rajnikanth is a huge star all over, trade pundits reveal that the film will have some massive openings. If the film manages a decent talk, then the business of the film will surely double.
Tollywood producers want to cash in on this craze and are going all guns blazing for the rights. Only time will tell as to who will bag these rights and release the film in Telugu.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you