Nikhil-Swathi starrer supernatural thriller ‘Karthikeya’ was a smash hit at the box office last year. The film’s spiritual theme mixed with logic, humor and suspense was given an overwhelming response by the audience. Made on a modest budget, the film went on to reap huge profits for its producers and the distributors. Noticing the potential
of the film, several Bollywood leading production houses are vying for the Hindi remake rights of the film.
As per the latest buzz, Ekta Kapoor of Balaji Films and Atul Agnihotri are the frontrunners for the Hindi rights and are not shying away from shelling out a bomb to grab the rights. However, the film’s producer Venkat Srinivas seems to be in no hurry to cash in on the craze.
Apparently, the producer is waiting for few more days to strike a profitable deal with the Hindi production houses.
- Nostalgic title for Chiru’s son-in-law Kalyaan’s debut film
- No truth in reports on Allu Sirish’s role in Suriya37
- Rajamouli’s tweet raises curiosity on a small film
- If not an actor, Prabhas would have become a
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s Film Shelved?