Looks like all the investment is set to get doubled with just the satellite rights of the film itself. Latest reports reveal that several television channels are shelling out close to three crores to bag the rights.
The Tharun bhaskar directorial is quite impressive in the US and is running towards the half million mark. Back in India too, the film is growing with huge collections with each passing day proving that content is always the king.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked