Nani became a huge star after the success of Bhale Bhale Magadivoy. His upcoming film, Gentleman is set for a release this Friday and latest update reveals that the romantic thriller is opening in close to 125 screens in the US.
This is the highest overseas release for any Nani film till date in the US. Nani’s mentor Mohana Krishna Indrganti is directing this film which also has Surabhi and Nivedha Thomas as the female lead.
Mani Sharma scores music for this film which will showcase Nani in a role with negative shades.
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR