Nani became a huge star after the success of Bhale Bhale Magadivoy. His upcoming film, Gentleman is set for a release this Friday and latest update reveals that the romantic thriller is opening in close to 125 screens in the US.
This is the highest overseas release for any Nani film till date in the US. Nani’s mentor Mohana Krishna Indrganti is directing this film which also has Surabhi and Nivedha Thomas as the female lead.
Mani Sharma scores music for this film which will showcase Nani in a role with negative shades.
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release
- Allu Arjun & Ayaan recreating Oru Adaar Love’s teaser is a hit
- Keep calm and make noise at the right time: Rajini tells fans