Now that there is only a day to for the release of Bhaagmathie, things have heated up quite well. The film has been made on a huge budget and has also been sold for decent amounts all over.
The film is releasing in three languages and the selling factor is only Anushka who needs to single-handedly run the show. Naturally, her performance and star power will be put to the ultimate test with this film.
The film is carrying a good buzz and needs a positive start to rake in good collections to recover the money spent. Will this happen and we need to see how much will Anushka’s star power pave way for the success of the film.
- First Sight of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out this evening
- Noted channel bags satellite rights of Kaala
- Producer gives Tamanna a big shock
- Indo-German actress misses Mahesh’s film, but bags Prabhas’
- Kalyan Ram’s new film launched in style