Just a couple of days are left for a historic worldwide release of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s most awaited action entertainer, Dictator. The film, being Balayya’s 99th project, attained a huge craze among the fans and trade circles. During the film’s audio launch, fans held a huge rally from Hyderabad to Amaravati with 99 cars to commemorate Balayya’s 99th film.
Repeating the same sentiment, distributors are releasing the film in 99 screens in overseas. And now, enthusiastic Nandamuri fans are once again organizing a huge rally with 99 cars and 99 bikes in several towns in both the Telugu states.
Anjali and Sonal Chauhan will be seen romancing Balayya in this stylish entertainer produced and directed by Sriwass.
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
Articles that might interest you