We already reported that PVP’s Picture House Media Pvt Ltd. had initiated civil and criminal proceedings against Shruti Haasan for pulling herself out in the last minute from the Nagarjuna-Karthi starrer in Vamshi Paidipally’s direction. Several rounds of hearings took place in the court and both the parties fought their cases hard.
Finally, relief has come in for Shruti Haasan when the Tamil Film Producer’s Council and South India film Artists Association intervened to solve the issue. Obliging their requests, the Picture House Media Pvt Ltd. has withdrawn its case on the actress, only to respect the associations’ heads and to maintain cordial relationship with the film industry.
However, the production house stood firm on its statement which said that the actors should respect the agreements they sign on before accepting any film.
- Your women should spit on you: Sudheer Babu counters BJP MLA
- Rejected 30 scripts before okaying Mental Madhilo: Raj Kandukuri
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!