Now that the pre-production of Sye Raa is in full swing, the makers are leaving no stone unturned in bringing in some top names in the industry. Star Bollywood designer, Anju Modi has been roped in to do the costume design for the film.
What’s more interesting is that Chiru’s daughter, Sushmita Konidela will also be joining Anju’s team and will work on the prestigious project. This is a huge responsibility for Sushmita as it is a period drama and this will be the first time that she will work on such a huge scale.
Sushmita won a lot of applause for her work in Khaidi No 1 as Chiru’s styling was hugely appreciated. But now, there is a huge task ahead of the mega daughter and we need to see how much does she impress.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release