Following the historic success of Baahubali: The Beginning last year, hype and expectations around the film’s second part, Baahubali: The Conclusion, are sky-high. This craze is clearly evident in the film’s pre-release business.
According to the latest buzz, Baahubali 2’s Hindi satellite rights have been acquired by Sony TV for a whopping Rs. 51 crores. Incidentally, Baahubali 2 is just 4 crores short of Salman Khan’s Sultan, which set an all-time record after being sold for Rs. 55 crores.
Baahubali 2 is being directed by SS Rajamouli. The movie is slated to hit the screens in April next year.
- Poll : Who do you think will win Bigg Boss season1?
- Chiru, Rajinikanth are the real superstars : Mahesh Babu
- NTR was never unsure about JLK’s climax: Bobby
- Nani to unveil C/O Surya’s teaser
- Spyder to collect solid figures from premiere shows
Articles that might interest you