India’s biggest motion picture,Baahubali, has been recording stunning collections all over the world. So far,it has collected three million dollars in the overseas market. The collections in all the other areas of its release are also tremendous and with the current speed it might emerge as the highest grosser of South India.
As per the latest update, the satellite rights for the Telugu version were bagged by Zee Telugu for a whopping price of 16 crores. Earlier, we have reported that the Hindi rights were bagged by Sony Pix for 17 crores. These numbers surely reflect the craze for this period drama. Also, a couple of leading channels are vying for the Tamil satellite rights.
Baahubali has released in more than 4000 screens across the world in different languages. Arka Media Works banner has produced it.
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Legendary director K Viswanath to be conferred Dadasaheb Phalke
- Charan-Sukumar’s movie wraps up its first schedule
Articles that might interest you