The regular shooting of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 99th film, Dictator is nearing its completion. Meanwhile, sources close to the unit reveal that the first half will be quite humorous and entertain the audience big time.
Sources also reveal that writers Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan have added enough elements to attract the family audience. Directed by Sriwaas, this film has Anjali and Sonal Chauhan as the female leads.
Eros International is producing the film in association with Vedaashwa Creations. SS Thaman is scoring the soundtrack.
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
- Shruti Haasan’s clarification on her exit from Sangamithra
- Allu Arjun shines in DJ’s new single
Articles that might interest you