A few days back, Allu Arjun’s debut Tamil film was launched in Chennai. The project has created a lot of buzz and a hunt for the heroine of the film is currently on. Many names are being considered for the heroine’s role and Keerthi Suresh’s name, in particular, is being heard a lot.
Touted to be an action entertainer, this film will showcase Bunny in a superb way. As the stylish star has become a top notch star now, the makers also want a known face as the heroine of the film.
The yet untitled film is directed by Linguswamy and will go on floors in 2017.
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks