A few days back, Allu Arjun’s debut Tamil film was launched in Chennai. The project has created a lot of buzz and a hunt for the heroine of the film is currently on. Many names are being considered for the heroine’s role and Keerthi Suresh’s name, in particular, is being heard a lot.
Touted to be an action entertainer, this film will showcase Bunny in a superb way. As the stylish star has become a top notch star now, the makers also want a known face as the heroine of the film.
The yet untitled film is directed by Linguswamy and will go on floors in 2017.
- Interview : Nagarjuna – Chaitanya has opened up like never before in Rarandoi
- Sai Dharam to team up with romance specialist?
- Tamil actor not interested in Rajini’s political entry
- Nagarjuna condemns Chalapati Rao’s comments
- Rakul hails Mahesh Babu’s behaviour
Articles that might interest you