A few days back, Allu Arjun’s debut Tamil film was launched in Chennai. The project has created a lot of buzz and a hunt for the heroine of the film is currently on. Many names are being considered for the heroine’s role and Keerthi Suresh’s name, in particular, is being heard a lot.
Touted to be an action entertainer, this film will showcase Bunny in a superb way. As the stylish star has become a top notch star now, the makers also want a known face as the heroine of the film.
The yet untitled film is directed by Linguswamy and will go on floors in 2017.
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Top Actress Approached For NTR Biopic?
- Needi Naadi Oke Katha is an important film: Shekhar Kammula
- Gautham Menon Opens Up About Dhruva Nachathiram