In his latest media interaction, Avasarala revealed that unlike the film’s original version, the Telugu version will be more linear instead of the original version’s back and forth narrative, only to enable the movie reach out to more people in all the centres.
This film is being directed by Naveen Medaram and it stars Mishti, Supriya and Tejaswi.
- Miss India Universe beauty’s special role in Gopichand’s next
- Who’s Going To Be Prabhas’ Jodi In Saaho?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-04-2017
- British Actress Keeps Mum About Superstar’s Film
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
Articles that might interest you