In his latest media interaction, Avasarala revealed that unlike the film’s original version, the Telugu version will be more linear instead of the original version’s back and forth narrative, only to enable the movie reach out to more people in all the centres.
This film is being directed by Naveen Medaram and it stars Mishti, Supriya and Tejaswi.
- Interview : Dhanush- Kajol will be a treat to watch
- Star actress ties the knot
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Interview : Sandeep Reddy – Arjun Reddy is a celebration of sadness
- Tamil film industry to remain shut again
Articles that might interest you