In his latest media interaction, Avasarala revealed that unlike the film’s original version, the Telugu version will be more linear instead of the original version’s back and forth narrative, only to enable the movie reach out to more people in all the centres.
This film is being directed by Naveen Medaram and it stars Mishti, Supriya and Tejaswi.
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you