In his latest media interaction, Avasarala revealed that unlike the film’s original version, the Telugu version will be more linear instead of the original version’s back and forth narrative, only to enable the movie reach out to more people in all the centres.
This film is being directed by Naveen Medaram and it stars Mishti, Supriya and Tejaswi.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks