Young stars Sundeep Kishan and Lavanya Tripathi’s Tamil film Maayavan, Project Z in Telugu, has been lying in cans even though the film’s production formalities were completed last year. Financial issues are said to be the reason behind this long delay.
But all the hurdles have been cleared at last. Project Z’s director-producer CV Kumar has said that he has obtained an NOC from the financiers and submitted it to a film laboratory to ensure a smooth release of the film. The film’s pre-release promotions will kick-start soon.
Project Z is a mystery thriller. The film features veteran Bollywood star Jackie Shroff as the chief antagonist. Sundeep is playing the role of a cop.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI