Malayalam actresses making their debut in Tollywood has been a common thing over these years. But in a reverse feat, a Hyderabadi actress is all set to make her foray into the Malayalam film industry.
Nithya Naresh, who was seen in movies like Kerintha and Nandini Nursing Home, has been chosen by the makers of the Malayali horror thriller, E. Incidentally, Nithya is a half Malayali as her mother hails from Kerala. E is being directed by Kukku Surendran.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you