Malayalam actresses making their debut in Tollywood has been a common thing over these years. But in a reverse feat, a Hyderabadi actress is all set to make her foray into the Malayalam film industry.
Nithya Naresh, who was seen in movies like Kerintha and Nandini Nursing Home, has been chosen by the makers of the Malayali horror thriller, E. Incidentally, Nithya is a half Malayali as her mother hails from Kerala. E is being directed by Kukku Surendran.
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next