A Hyderabad based firm, First Show, has developed an augmented reality android application for film promotion. This innovative application is now being used by the Bollywood film ‘Go Goa Gone’. The app allows movie production houses to make print media advertisements more interactive and fun. Users can download the app for free and point it any poster of ‘Go Goa Gone’ to begin the fun experience.
With the growing proliferation of Android based smartphones and changing viewer demographics, this seems to be a cool idea.
- Yet another hero to don triple roles
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
- Saaho teaser hits the bull’s eye
- Top Actress Dazzles In A Special Song In SSR’s Film
- Legendary Director Is An Inspiration To Superstar
Articles that might interest you