A Hyderabad based firm, First Show, has developed an augmented reality android application for film promotion. This innovative application is now being used by the Bollywood film ‘Go Goa Gone’. The app allows movie production houses to make print media advertisements more interactive and fun. Users can download the app for free and point it any poster of ‘Go Goa Gone’ to begin the fun experience.
With the growing proliferation of Android based smartphones and changing viewer demographics, this seems to be a cool idea.
- Yet Another Star Actress In Talks For Harish Shankar’s Next
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Trisha Reveals Her Strangest Habit
- Star Comedian Gets Emotional About His New Film
- Rana Daggubati’s Adventure Film To Roll Soon