A Hyderabad based firm, First Show, has developed an augmented reality android application for film promotion. This innovative application is now being used by the Bollywood film ‘Go Goa Gone’. The app allows movie production houses to make print media advertisements more interactive and fun. Users can download the app for free and point it any poster of ‘Go Goa Gone’ to begin the fun experience.
With the growing proliferation of Android based smartphones and changing viewer demographics, this seems to be a cool idea.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you