A Hyderabad based firm, First Show, has developed an augmented reality android application for film promotion. This innovative application is now being used by the Bollywood film ‘Go Goa Gone’. The app allows movie production houses to make print media advertisements more interactive and fun. Users can download the app for free and point it any poster of ‘Go Goa Gone’ to begin the fun experience.
With the growing proliferation of Android based smartphones and changing viewer demographics, this seems to be a cool idea.
- End Of An Era : Legendary Diva Sridevi Passes Away
- Baahubali 2 Earns A Huge Fan Following In Japan
- Sunny Leone Keen To Act In More Regional Films
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer