After the 90’s, the Telugu Film Industry witnessed a dearth of native Telugu heroines. Actresses from all parts of India were brought in to fill the void. However, the trend seems to be changing now. More and more Telugu girls are slowly making their way into the industry.
Eesha is one such girl who is debuting with the film “Anthaku Mundhu Aa Taruvatha”, which is going to hit the screens this week. Eesha is a native of Hyderabad and she has completed her MBA. She has also had a brief stint in modelling.
In a conversation with Sakshi paper, she said “I don’t have any acting experience. However, director Mohan Krishna Indraganti, Madhubala and Sumanth Ashwin encouraged me and helped me throughout the entire shoot. I was given a formal training in acting for two months”.
She went to say, “It is a myth that the Film Industry is a bad place to work. As far as my experience goes it was wonderful and I didn’t have any unpleasant situations”.
- Allu Arjun’s special plan for overseas promotions
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- 2.0’s trailer will be a special treat for fans
- Popular comedian launches second film as a hero
- SRK to unveil the much-awaited action thriller’s trailer
Articles that might interest you