Megastar Chiranjeevi, who will soon be making his comeback to Telugu silver screen with his son Ram Charan’s upcoming film Bruce Lee, revealed several amusing tidbits about his relationship with his son. In a latest interview given to a national news daily, Chiru was asked who is a better dancer between him and Charan. “Obviously me,” prompt came the reply from the Megastar.
Chiru also said that Charan has been a matured son since his childhood and that he even corrects his mistakes by telling him, “Daddy don’t say like that. It doesn’t look good.” Chiru also revealed that Charan respects his elders and parents and that his favorite parent is his mother.
- Baahubali 2 Producer Makes A Surprising Prediction
- DJ’s first single is an instant chartbuster
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
- Senior Actor’s Shocking Comments On Women Draw Flak
Articles that might interest you