Nandamuri Balakrishna’s high budget mass action entertainer, Dictator, released amid heavy expectations during this Sankranthi season and ended up as a huge money spinner for all the involved parties. To celebrate this grand success with fans, the film’s unit is out on a whirlwind success tour in AP.
Yesterday, the unit met Balayya’s fans in Rajahmundry and speaking on the occasion, Balayya said that just like his onscreen persona, he is a Dictator in real life as well.
“I am a Dictator myself. I don’t listen to anyone else except god,” said Balayya to a sea of fans.
Sticking to his earlier revelations, Balayya once again revealed that his son Mokshagna’s debut is on the cards
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash