Nandamuri Balakrishna’s high budget mass action entertainer, Dictator, released amid heavy expectations during this Sankranthi season and ended up as a huge money spinner for all the involved parties. To celebrate this grand success with fans, the film’s unit is out on a whirlwind success tour in AP.
Yesterday, the unit met Balayya’s fans in Rajahmundry and speaking on the occasion, Balayya said that just like his onscreen persona, he is a Dictator in real life as well.
“I am a Dictator myself. I don’t listen to anyone else except god,” said Balayya to a sea of fans.
Sticking to his earlier revelations, Balayya once again revealed that his son Mokshagna’s debut is on the cards
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you