The Dr. Allu Ramalingaiah National Award 2015 has been presented to veteran director K Raghavendra Rao in a glittering event in Hyderabad last night. Megastar Chiranjeevi honored the senior director with Swarna Kireetam (Golden Crown), Swarna Kankanam (Golden Bracelet) and a Veena along with the award.
Speaking on the occasion, Chiru said that he is a great fan of Allu Ramalingaiah for his versatility. Chiru also recollected the memorable association between his father-in-law and K Raghavendra Rao. The Megastar then paid his respects to KRR by touching his feet.
Several celebrities from the film and political worlds such as Allu Arvind, Allu Arjun, Allu Sirish, Ashwini Dutt, Ganta Srinivasarao and Bandaru Dattatreya etc graced the event.
- High Court’s notices to Balakrishna
- Chay, Nagarjuna’s amusing Twitter counters
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
Articles that might interest you