The Super Star said that even though he was a Maharashtrian and hailed from Karnataka, the love of his Tamil fans has turned him into a pucca Tamilian. Rajini further added the he lived in Karnataka for 23 years, but 43 years in Tamil Nadu.
Talking about today’s politics, Rajini said that politics these days are totally corrupt and that it’s high time the corruption is eliminated. Rajini then appealed to his fans to be ready to ‘showcase their love’ when the right time (for his political innings) arrives.
- Mahesh’s niece makes her acting debut
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi