Nandamuri Balakrishna floored his Tamil fans with a touching speech during the audio launch event of Gautamiputra Satakarni’s Tamil version in Chennai last night. To everyone’s surprise, Balayya spoke in fluent Tamil and even rendered a lengthy dialogue from the Tamil film, Veerapandya Kattabommana.
Speaking at the event, Balayya said that he was born in Chennai and was raised drinking Tamil water. “I can proudly claim that I am a son of the Tamil soil,” said Balayya. He further said that the legendary Tamil stars MGR and Sivaji Ganeshan were like his fathers.
Talking about the film, Balayya said that Gautamiputra Satakarni is not just a Telugu film, but it belongs to the entire country. He further announced that the movie will be dubbed into more Indian languages in future.
- Interesting title for Sharwanand-Sai Pallavi film
- Teja to wrap up Venky’s film in a short time
- No competition between me and Varun- Dharam Tej
- Bhaagmathie to have a massive release in Kerala
- Media hounds Bollywood actress on Prabhas’ marriage