Quickly responding to these reports, Krishnakumari, in her latest media interaction, clarified saying that she it’s very fine now and that she was only taking treatment for less blood platelets. Krishnakumari further said that her platelets count has increased after treatment and that she is taking complete rest at her residence in Bengaluru.
The 84-year-old actress further said that numerous fans, well-wishers in the industry and close relatives were quite upset over her health condition and assured them that there is nothing to be worried.
- Breaking News : Sridevi passes away
- Baahubali 2 Earns A Huge Fan Following In Japan
- Sunny Leone Keen To Act In More Regional Films
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer