Quickly responding to these reports, Krishnakumari, in her latest media interaction, clarified saying that she it’s very fine now and that she was only taking treatment for less blood platelets. Krishnakumari further said that her platelets count has increased after treatment and that she is taking complete rest at her residence in Bengaluru.
The 84-year-old actress further said that numerous fans, well-wishers in the industry and close relatives were quite upset over her health condition and assured them that there is nothing to be worried.
- Now, Chay drops yet another hint for Akhil2’s title
- Anando Brahma inspired me to make horror comedies: Dil Raju
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Mahesh and I decided to work together a decade ago: AR Murugadoss
- This actress’ favorite is ‘Andhra Michael Jackson Allu Arjun’
Articles that might interest you