Young Rebel Star Prabhas took the entire nation by storm post the gigantic success of Baahubali. The macho star acquired a huge fan base across India. Already, Prabhas signed his first ever brand endorsement deal with Mahindra, a proof of his growing popularity. Of late, there have been rumors that Prabhas is in talks with prestigious Bollywood production house, Yashraj Films, for a negative role in Dhoom 4.
In his latest interview, Prabhas confirmed that he has been getting a lot of offers from Bollywood. However, the actor also said that unless he is relieved from Baahubali 2, he cannot sign any new project, which is why his film with young filmmaker Sujeeth has been put on hold. Prabhas also said that he doesn’t consider himself a national star with just one hit film.
The actor has already started preparing for his role in Baahubali 2. The film’s regular shooting will commence from early December.
- Katamarayudu breaks into the $1 million club
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
Articles that might interest you