Mega star Chiranjeevi, is one man who does not minces his words. At the launch of the trailer of Ram Charan’s new film Toofan, Chiru said “It took me 13 years to do a straight Hindi film, but Charan has got a Bollywood break very early and that too in such an iconic film. I am extremely jealous of Charan for the kind of work he is doing, but also am very proud that my son is carrying my legacy further”
Priyanka Chopra, Prakash Raj and Sri Hari also play major roles in this film which is the official remake of the super hit Amitabh Bachchan film Zanjeer. Directed by Apoorva Lakhiya, the Hindi version also marks the Bollywood debut of super star Ram Charan.
- Agnyaathavaasi sets an all-time record for an Indian film in the US
- Fans eagerly waiting for Agnyatavasi teaser
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from February
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Anjali, Raai Lakshmi team up for a bilingual