Mega star Chiranjeevi, is one man who does not minces his words. At the launch of the trailer of Ram Charan’s new film Toofan, Chiru said “It took me 13 years to do a straight Hindi film, but Charan has got a Bollywood break very early and that too in such an iconic film. I am extremely jealous of Charan for the kind of work he is doing, but also am very proud that my son is carrying my legacy further”
Priyanka Chopra, Prakash Raj and Sri Hari also play major roles in this film which is the official remake of the super hit Amitabh Bachchan film Zanjeer. Directed by Apoorva Lakhiya, the Hindi version also marks the Bollywood debut of super star Ram Charan.
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
- Raasi’s Lanka set for an April release
- Actress’ shocking revelations on sexual harassment and director’s death
Articles that might interest you