Pretty girl Deeksha Seth has many Telugu fans. But even after performing in four movies to date she is yet to taste real success. When asked about it, she said “I agree that victories are important, but that is not the basis for being offered roles. The roles I have performed so far are supportive as a heroine, so I am not completely responsible for the failure right? Even directors seem to acknowledge this as I am being offered roles irrespective of my failures”.
When asked how she felt about acting in general she said “I am not your everyday girl. I am not afraid of anything. I learn from my mistakes and move forward. I do not easily listen to what someone says and do not like to imitate others”. Let us hope that her next venture gives her success.
- Nag-RGV film’s announcement in a few days
- Garuda Vega’s trailer is fantastic: Balakrishna
- Balayya wraps up an intense climax fight
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Rahul’s Drushti’s teaser to be out soon