Superstar Ram Chan is on a career high as his latest film Govindudue Andarivadele has been declared a huge blockbuster. Speaking about his flop films during an interview, Charan confidently said that he has a learnt a lot from those films and has nothing against them.
Charan also added that there is nothing wrong in learning from his previous mistakes, as they would only make him a better person in the future. Ram Charan is currently on a break and is busy finalizing his next project. Sources reveal that he might act in the direction of Srivaas who gave the recent hit Lakshyam
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks