Superstar Ram Chan is on a career high as his latest film Govindudue Andarivadele has been declared a huge blockbuster. Speaking about his flop films during an interview, Charan confidently said that he has a learnt a lot from those films and has nothing against them.
Charan also added that there is nothing wrong in learning from his previous mistakes, as they would only make him a better person in the future. Ram Charan is currently on a break and is busy finalizing his next project. Sources reveal that he might act in the direction of Srivaas who gave the recent hit Lakshyam
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
- Sachiin’s film set to release in Tamil
- Aamir Khan Beats Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar’s Record
Articles that might interest you