Ever since Nagarjuna met BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, there has been intense speculation that he or someone from his family might join politics. However, soon Nagarjuna and Amala Akkineni clarified that they are not going to contest in elections or for that matter, they don’t have any plans of joining politics.
In a recent interview, when Nagarjuna was asked about his meeting with Modi, he clarified saying, “I am not campaigning for any political party. I had gone to meet the possible leader of my country. I am always curious to meet such leaders who shape our country. Other than that, there is nothing more to it and I am happy with what I am doing.”
Meanwhile, Nagarjuna’s upcoming film Manam is slated for release on May 23 and he’s also in talks with Mani Ratnam for a multi-starrer film. On the other hand, Nagarjuna will host ‘Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu’, which will be aired on TV from June. All in all, it surely looks like an exciting year ahead for Nagarjuna.
- Chalo’s teaser impresses with its AP-TN border conflict
- Balakrishna responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Allu Sirish to clash with Akhil this Christmas
- Exclusive Interview : Ajay – I am the most under used actor in Tollywood
- Young hero’s next to have four heroines