Sharwanand is one actor who is doing some very interesting films in his career. He plays the role of a man with OCD in his upcoming film Mahanubhavudu which is releasing during the crunch Dussehra time.
The film will release amidst two other biggies Jai Lava Kusa and Spyder which have released already. When asked about why time and again he is releasing his films with such big star movies all the time, Sharwa says that it is purely a marketing strategy as films work more during Dussehra season.
Sharwa also adds that he is not here to compete with anyone and if his film is good, there is a good chance of it getting more audience because of the holidays.
Slated to release tomorrow, Mahanubhavudu is directed by Maruthi.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch