Tabu is an award winning actress who has appeared in some popular Telugu movies. Despite being quite popular in the late 90’s and early 2000’s ,Tabu has not appeared in too many Telugu movies. The actress has always been quite selective about her films. In a recent interview given to the Times of India, Tabu explained her reasons for this selective approach.
” I am very selective about the kind of people I work with. More than the films and the roles, the people are very important and I must feel comfortable around them. I do not say yes to every role that I get. When I feel comfortable, it shows in my work “, said the actress.
Tabu will be seen in Salman Khan’s ‘Jai Ho’, which is a remake of Chiranjeevi’s ‘Stalin’, later this month.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you