Tabu is an award winning actress who has appeared in some popular Telugu movies. Despite being quite popular in the late 90’s and early 2000’s ,Tabu has not appeared in too many Telugu movies. The actress has always been quite selective about her films. In a recent interview given to the Times of India, Tabu explained her reasons for this selective approach.
” I am very selective about the kind of people I work with. More than the films and the roles, the people are very important and I must feel comfortable around them. I do not say yes to every role that I get. When I feel comfortable, it shows in my work “, said the actress.
Tabu will be seen in Salman Khan’s ‘Jai Ho’, which is a remake of Chiranjeevi’s ‘Stalin’, later this month.
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Hansika In Talks For Sangamithra?
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
Articles that might interest you