The world of cinema is usually associated with riches and reckless spending. It is a common sight to see actors and top shots in the industry spend lavishly on gifts and luxury products that are not accessible to the common man. In this age of splurging, one actress however defines herself as a conservative spender. “Just because I have money, I do not spend recklessly. I know the difference between luxuries and necessities very well” she says.
Hansika is currently in great demand in Tamil film industry, so income is not a problem for the actress. The young beauty has some more advice for excessive spenders – “If you buy something worth 10 rupees for a 100, it does not increase your happiness tenfold. Some people spend lakhs celebrating their birthdays lavishly, and I am not saying that this is wrong. But I appeal to everyone that they should try and help orphans as that will bring the greatest pleasure”. Admirable words from a beautiful girl at such a young age!
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release
- Allu Arjun & Ayaan recreating Oru Adaar Love’s teaser is a hit
- Keep calm and make noise at the right time: Rajini tells fans
- What will be the title, if Rana tells his own story someday?