Everyone’s talking about Nithya Menen these days, thanks to the stupendous success of Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe. Right from Ala Modalaindhi, she has carved a niche for herself and within a short span of time, she has impressed everyone with her acting skills. In a recent interview, she revealed, “I am very impulsive, when it comes to signing films. There’s no strategy about what roles I want to do. When I hear a script and if I feel a connection to my character and the script on the whole, I just go ahead with it. Honestly, the process of filmmaking is more important to me than its success or failure at box-office.”
In Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe, she played the role of a rich girl who falls for the hero but goes on a mission to teach him a lesson. Her performance was one of the highlights of the film and she received unanimously positive reviews for her role. After Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe, she’ll be soon seen in Yemito Ee Maya opposite Sharwanand.
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you