South Indian superstar Rajinikanth’s most awaited film ‘Lingaa’ created a record by releasing the film in more than 300 screens overseas. The latest update is that maverick director Shankar’s ‘I’ is all set to break the records. ‘I’ is going to release in more than 450 screens including Telugu, Tamil and Hindi versions.
‘I’ is regarded as one of the most awaited Indian movies in 2015. The makers have planned to launch the Telugu version’s audio today in Hyderabad. The film is getting ready for a big release on January 14th as Sankranthi offering.
Vikram would be seen in three different get ups and actress Amy Jackson would be seen as the female lead. The film also features Upen Patel, Suresh Gopi, Raamkumar Ganeshan, Santhanam in the prominent roles. The music is scored by ace director A.R Rehman.
- NTR takes a break from his next
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
- Baahubali leaves Hyderabadi’s in a scoop
- Prabhas’s sacrifice paying rich dividends
- Sarkaar 3’s special premiere in Australia
Articles that might interest you