Megapower Star Ram Charan hailed the exuberance of students and the importance of student life at the Avansis 2K17 National Youth Festival at Avanthi Engineering College in Thagarapuvalasa, Vizianagaram, last night.
Addressing thousands of maddening crowds, mostly students, Charan said that he terribly misses college life at times and that he feels like taking a break from movies for a year and join some college to experience the student life once again.
Ram Charan further said students can achieve anything and that it’s their strong perseverance that brought him to the festival yesterday. The Dhruva actor also said he can never say no to students and that he will gladly attend any event if it is to do with students.
- Thalapathy Vijay’s next with young director?
- Interesting title in consideration for Nag-RGV’s film
- Will the Bharath Ane Nenu-Naa Peru Surya clash be averted?
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna