Tamanna who was last seen in Naga Chaitanya’s Tadakha hasn’t signed for any Telugu film yet. However, she is quite busy shooting in Tamil and Hindi. Although, she had a bad debut in Bollywood in the form of ‘Himmatwala’, she has become quite popular over there.
In a candid interview given to Telugu daily Eenadu, she said “I strongly feel that glamour is important for a film, But if you try to focus only on glamour without good story and screenplay that will end up as a bad attempt. Now that I am in Bollywood many people are speculating that I would be wearing a bikini, but while entering the film industry I have set certain values and limitations and I abide by them. I also follow those limitations while choosing a film”.
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Top Actress Approached For NTR Biopic?
- Needi Naadi Oke Katha is an important film: Shekhar Kammula
- Gautham Menon Opens Up About Dhruva Nachathiram