Tamanna who was last seen in Naga Chaitanya’s Tadakha hasn’t signed for any Telugu film yet. However, she is quite busy shooting in Tamil and Hindi. Although, she had a bad debut in Bollywood in the form of ‘Himmatwala’, she has become quite popular over there.
In a candid interview given to Telugu daily Eenadu, she said “I strongly feel that glamour is important for a film, But if you try to focus only on glamour without good story and screenplay that will end up as a bad attempt. Now that I am in Bollywood many people are speculating that I would be wearing a bikini, but while entering the film industry I have set certain values and limitations and I abide by them. I also follow those limitations while choosing a film”.
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
- NRNM’s first-week collections
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
- Kamal Haasan Mocks AIADMK Merger
Articles that might interest you