Trisha is on cloud nine thanks to the studpendous opening which her recent film Dhammu took at box-office. She had paired up with NTR for the first time in her career and it was one of the most awaited films of the year. However, when several people asked Trisha why she had agreed to do the role where the heroine has little importance, she replied, “As much as I would love to, I can’t be a Jessie, Siri or Kirthi in every film noo ;). Like 2 hav all kinds of roles in my kitty. At the end of the day what matters the most is a box-office hit ;)” She was referring to her roles in Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya, Nuvvasathaanante Nenoddhantaana and Adavari Matalaku Ardhalu Verule. After Dhammu, she’ll soon be seen in a Tamil film titled Samaran opposite Vishal and she’s reportedly in talks with Parasuram to play one of the lead roles in Ravi Teja’s Saar Vastaru. Apart from these two films, she’ll also pair up with Jiiva in a romantic film.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked