‘I’, Shankar’s much awaited visual wonder was released amidst high expectations in Malayalam recently. The film took a phenomenal openings across the state thanks to the craze coupled with the festive season.
As per the trade pundits, ‘I’ registered a staggering 6 crores and is nearing the 10 crore mark after the first week. Malayalam superstar Suresh Gopi played an important character in the film.
The film’s technical wizardry, Shankar’s genius and Vikram’s various get ups were huge crowd pullers on the release day. Even though the film acquired mixed talk right after the first show, collections are showcasing superb increase.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you