Vikram and Shankar’s ‘I’ is going to release for Sankranthi and the news is confirmed by Chennai trade sources. The film is currently completing DI and other post production work and it will be ready in time for the festival season.
The movie was delayed due to graphics work and other related technical issues. There were also issues of finance crunches but looks like they have all been overcome by the producer Ascar Ravichandran. The movie is a very big budget one and it will release in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi simultaneously.
Amy Jackson is the heroine in the movie and AR Rahman is the music director. Shankar has relied on veteran camera man PC Sriram for the visuals this time. Vikram will be seen as a beast in one of the characters.
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign
- Young hero to marry the winner of a bridal contest
- Viral sensation Priya Prakash moves Supreme Court
- Rana completes eight years in the industry
- Kriti Sanon’s sister to enter films