‘I’, Shankar’s much awaited visual wonder took a phenomenal openings across the globe thanks to the craze coupled with the festive season. As per the trade pundits, ‘I’ has crossed the worldwide share of 100 crores for all three languages.
Released simultaneously in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi, the film’s technical wizardry, Shankar’s genius and Vikram’s various get ups were huge crowd pullers. Even though the film acquired mixed talk right after the first show, the festival advantage ensured heavy bookings at the box office and the film is going strong all over.
- Nostalgic title for Chiru’s son-in-law Kalyaan’s debut film
- No truth in reports on Allu Sirish’s role in Suriya37
- Rajamouli’s tweet raises curiosity on a small film
- If not an actor, Prabhas would have become a
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s Film Shelved?