‘I’, Shankar’s much awaited visual wonder took a phenomenal openings across the globe thanks to the craze coupled with the festive season. As per the trade pundits, ‘I’ has crossed the worldwide share of 100 crores for all three languages.
Released simultaneously in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi, the film’s technical wizardry, Shankar’s genius and Vikram’s various get ups were huge crowd pullers. Even though the film acquired mixed talk right after the first show, the festival advantage ensured heavy bookings at the box office and the film is going strong all over.
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
Articles that might interest you