‘I’, Shankar’s much awaited visual wonder took a phenomenal openings across the globe thanks to the craze coupled with the festive season. As per the trade pundits, ‘I’ has crossed the worldwide share of 100 crores for all three languages.
Released simultaneously in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi, the film’s technical wizardry, Shankar’s genius and Vikram’s various get ups were huge crowd pullers. Even though the film acquired mixed talk right after the first show, the festival advantage ensured heavy bookings at the box office and the film is going strong all over.
- Tamannaah’s new Telugu film kick-started in London
- Mahesh’s Spyder’s teaser duration locked
- Anando Brahma’s plotline is a first in Telugu Cinema
- Mystery around Raj Tarun’s visually challenged role revealed
- Bunny, Pooja missed SFS, but made it to DJ
Articles that might interest you