Vikram is one actor who believes in going distances to make his character look convincing and believable. He has worked on 3 different looks for his upcoming movie ‘I’ and for each of them he had to make changes to his body language, make up and also had to first put on some weight and then lose it all.
Director Shankar had got some world class make up artists on board and it was rumoured that Vikram had to sit in a refrigerator to preserve the make up for longer times. However Vikram has clarified that he didn’t sit in a refrigerator and it was just an exaggeration of the care they had taken to look perfect on camera.
The dubbing for the movie is progressing at a fast pace. The BGM work is also underway and Rahman is putting all out efforts to give his best for ‘I’. The film which was slated to release for Diwali could now be aiming for a release in December.
- Rajini to leave for the US for medical check-up
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer is riveting and intriguing
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
- Passionate director to turn producer
- Sridevi’s daughter’s silver screen debut with a cameo
Articles that might interest you