Manchu Manoj’s dedication, especially when it comes to action sequences, needs no introduction. He’s currently shooting for Uu Kodathara Ulikkipadathara and he has been shooting non-stop for almost 24 hours. Although he has been suffering from fever for the past two days, Manoj decided to go ahead with the film’s shooting. Interesting thing is, he’s supposed to shoot the scenes with a bare body and he was advised not to drink water throughout the shoot. As a result, he hasn’t touched water for the entire day. “Done with my bare body shots:) having my first glass of water after 22 hours exact:) awesome work 2day:) wel now shoot continues till 6 am:),” Manoj posted on Twitter. The film also stars Balakrishna and Deeksha Seth in lead roles. Sekhar Raja is directing the film and Lakshmi Manchu is producing it. Bobo Sashi has composed the music.
- Interesting buzz on NTR-Charan multi-starrer
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Kamal Haasan following those three
- Thaman gearing up with a rocking album for Nithin
- CCS police to issue notices to MM Keeravani