Charmi has finally broken her silence about a rumour that a leading director misbehaved with her recently at a party. Few days ago, a leading newspaper in South, alledged that the actress slapped a director for misbehaving with her. As soon as the news article got published, several people had been asking Charmi if the news was true. To put an end to all the rumours, she tweeted, “As per the rumours doing the rounds I didnt slap anyone.. Thanks.” In the past, there were several rumours about Charmi that she was dating a top music director; however, the actress has always remained tight lipped about her personal life. She was recently seen in an item number in Dhamarukam and she’ll soon be seen in Prema Oka Maikam and Zilla Ghaziabad.
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Nara Rohit lands key role in Teja’s next
- Indian actress to announce Oscar nominations
- Aadhi Pinisetty refutes accident rumors
- Rajini begins dubbing for Kaala