Glamorous beauty Tamanna is a very popular actress in South India and has millions of fans. In an interview given to ABN, Tamanna spoke about a number of interesting topics and she had something to say about love as well.
When asked about love, she said “I don’t believe in love at first sight. It has to be a natural process and a gradual process. It has to be slow and steady. I am a little conservative that way. I do not entertain concepts of instant love”, she said.
Tamanna also said that she doesn’t party too much. “I only attend parties of very close friends. I am not a party animal and I am not seen too much on the party circuit.”. Tamanna always comes across as a smart and disciplined actress and her answers reflect that.
She is going to be seen in Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ this Thursday.
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next