Nagarjuna Akkineni is currently on an all-time high after his last three flicks turned out to be huge blockbusters at the box-office. Nagarjuna, who has seen all the ups and downs in the three decades of his career, revealed a few tidbits during a promotional event for Nirmala Convent.
At a recent press-meet, Nagarjuna told the media that he doesn’t believe in movie ratings. He added that a single review cannot define a movie for all its readers. The actor also said that he believes if a film has the content, then any number of ratings and reviews will not affect its box-office numbers.
Meanwhile, Nagarjuna is busy working for K Raghavendra Rao’s Om Namo Venkatesaya. In addition to this, he also has Soggade Chinna Nayana’s sequel lined up.
- Akhil’s next to release in Nag’s favorite month
- Top Actress Rides A Rickshaw For A Film
- Puri’s makeover to Balayya impresses all
- Visuals to be highlight of Gautam Nanda
- Poll : Which among these films will be a huge hit?
Articles that might interest you