Nagarjuna Akkineni is currently on an all-time high after his last three flicks turned out to be huge blockbusters at the box-office. Nagarjuna, who has seen all the ups and downs in the three decades of his career, revealed a few tidbits during a promotional event for Nirmala Convent.
At a recent press-meet, Nagarjuna told the media that he doesn’t believe in movie ratings. He added that a single review cannot define a movie for all its readers. The actor also said that he believes if a film has the content, then any number of ratings and reviews will not affect its box-office numbers.
Meanwhile, Nagarjuna is busy working for K Raghavendra Rao’s Om Namo Venkatesaya. In addition to this, he also has Soggade Chinna Nayana’s sequel lined up.
- Jai Simha, Gang & Rangula Raatnam’s latest Krishna collections
- Agnyaathavaasi’s week 1 Krishna & Guntur collections
- MLA locks its release date?
- Padmaavat’s makers move the Supreme Court against ban
- Slight delay in Sye Raa’s next schedule