Ever since Samantha has made her comeback after recovering from her illness, she has made it a point to interact with her fans on social networking sites and also clarifying her stand on several issues. One such issue which caught her attention was why she doesn’t attend award ceremonies. Responding to allegations that she gives most award ceremonies a miss, despite being nominated, Samantha said, “In response to a website claiming my arrogance in not attending award functions..I d prefer I get an awrd for my wrk on a film rather than being awarded for attending their event….call it arrogance if u may….but I know where my award or reward comes from….U…thanku my loves.” The actress is currently busy shooting for Nandini Reddy’s upcoming film which is in the last leg of production. She’ll soon join the sets of Yevadu.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon