King Nagarjuna, who always surprises us with his diverse roles, is now coming up with his socio-fantacy Damarukam. At a recent press conference when Nag was asked whether he is playing an underworld mafia don in his upcoming film Bhai, Nag was quick to answer ” Those kind of films do not interest me. They have a very bad influence on the society and i never like doing them. I am happy doing different characters right now, and most importantly people are appreciating it”. Richa Gangopadhaya plays lead role in Bhai, which will start rolling in December.
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty