King Nagarjuna, who always surprises us with his diverse roles, is now coming up with his socio-fantacy Damarukam. At a recent press conference when Nag was asked whether he is playing an underworld mafia don in his upcoming film Bhai, Nag was quick to answer ” Those kind of films do not interest me. They have a very bad influence on the society and i never like doing them. I am happy doing different characters right now, and most importantly people are appreciating it”. Richa Gangopadhaya plays lead role in Bhai, which will start rolling in December.
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
- Kriti Kharbanda Teams Up With The Deols
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you