Isha Chawla is delighted with the way her career is shaping up in Telugu film industry. After making her debut in Prema Kavali, she scored another hit with Poola Rangadu and now she has acted with a big hero like Balakrishna in Srimannarayana. Talking about the film, she said, “I learnt a lot from Balakrishna on the sets of the film and he was always supportive. I am happy with the kind of response the film has got the audience and I consider myself lucky for bagging an offer with a big hero like Balakrishna in such a short span of time,” Isha Chawla said. When she was asked if she would be interested in more glamorous roles, she replied, “I don’t want to be a glam doll and I have no intention of doing glamour oriented roles in near future. I want my films to be watched by the entire family and I am more comfortable donning a traditional look.” Currently, she’s awaiting the release of her Kannada film titled Viraat and in Telugu, she’s acting alongside Sunil once again in the Telugu remake of Tanu Weds Manu.
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments