Posani Krishna Murali is a person who does not mince words, whether it comes to criticizing opponents or himself. He is currently busy with a booming acting career and is in great demand. There was a time when Posani tried his hand at direction and writing.
But those attempts have backfired badly. As a result, Posani has decided to take a break from writing and direction. “I have decided to give anesthesia to the writer and director inside me for now. I am busy with my acting career now”, said Posani to media personnel.
After a shortage of comedians in the Telugu Film Industry, Posani is now being offered a premium for his call sheets these days.
- Rajamouli’s voice-over for his father’s film
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya click with the family audience?
- Noted writers for Kalyan Ram’s next
- Good openings expected for Rarandoi
- Top technician roped in for Spyder
Articles that might interest you