Samantha has now turned an Akkineni and she is busy promoting her new film Raju Gari Gadhi2 all over. When asked how she feels being Akkineni Samantha now, Sam quickly replied “I have a huge responsibility on my shoulders as an Akkineni and I am quite sure that I will live up to all the expectations”.
Sam also added that the best thing she likes about the Akkineni’s is that they treat women on par with men and allow them to be quite independent. The star actress has also said that both her husband and her family has given her full freedom to do films and have put no restrictions at all.
Sam plays a lawyer in Raju Gari Gadhi2 who turns into an evil spirit later. The film is up for a release tomorrow.
- Producer Criticises Prakash Raj For His Remarks On Modi
- Varun Tej’s New Look Is A Hit
- Bollywood superstar to kick-start Mahabharata ahead of Rajamouli?
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?