the actor addressed the media today to clarify about the allegations levied upon him. He stated that the whole incident has been blown out of proportion by someone who dislikes him.
Talking to the media, Prakash Raj said, “I have been in this field for 20 years and everyone knows about what person I am. I have faced several problems because I am a straight forward person and I request everyone to be patient till the meeting between MAA and Director’s association is over, to prove my innocence. I have done nothing wrong. A person is behind all this controversy and you’ll come to know about him soon.”
Prakash Raj did mention that he was replaced from Aagadu due to creative differences; however, he didn’t explain his version of what happened on the sets of the film. We’ll have to wait and see how this controversy unfolds in the next few days.
- Boyapati to offer the ‘real treat’ on August 2
- Will Mumait Khan be eliminated from Bigg Boss?
- Fidaa opens to a staggering response in US
- Arjun’s Kurukshetram gets a release date
- Nakshatram censored, to release in August
Articles that might interest you